State Bank of India (SBI)State Bank of India (SBI) hiring 10th Class, D.Pharmacy, 10+2 holders for Clerical Cadre role
Company name : State Bank of India (SBI)
Posts : Vacancies in Clerical Cadre
Qualification : 10th Class, D.Pharmacy, 10+2
Salary : Rs 14,000 per month inclusive of DA & allowances.
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 22/11/2013
Details of Post :
Vacancies in Clerical Cadre
State Bank of India invites on-line applications from Indian citizens for appointment in the Clerical Cadre posts of Pharmacists, Control Room Operators and Armourers. Candidates are requested to apply on-line between 08.11.2013 and 22.11.2013 through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in as per the procedure given in HOW TO APPLY below. For applying online, the candidates should have a valid e-mail ID, which should be kept alive during the currency of the project. The application fee and/or intimation charges are to be paid off-line / on-line as detailed underHOWTO APPLY.
Vacancies, Job Profile & Eligibility
i. Armourer : (Reserved for Ex-servicemen)
- Job Profile Inspection of Arms and ammunition of the branches/ offices, carrying out minor for Armourer repairsmaintenance ofweapons, imparting training on arms and ammunitions to Bank Guards and other duties pertaining to security activities/ posts.
- Age Minimum 18 – Maximum 28/ for ex-servicemen 45 years.
- Experience Rank & Character Minimum 10 years of completed colour service in Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME) Corps as an Armourer, should be minimum of the rank of Hawaldar with exemplary character.
- Educational Qualification Minimum pass in class 10+2 examination or equivalent or armed forces certificate equivalent to10+2.
- Technical Qualification Should have been Armourer Grade I while in the service and should be fully qualified in Armament Artificer course conducted by EME in 1st Class
- Medical Category Aye-1 or Shape-One, However, they will also be subjected to medical examination by Bank’s Doctor for their medical fitness.
- Job Profile To man the control room in shift, to take suitable action in case of any emergency for Control on receipt of information, to test & operate the communication systems and other Room fire, security etc. related equipments provided in the control room, to maintain Operators logbook of activities during the course of his duties and any other job assigned by (CROs) his controller(s).
- Age Minimum 18 Years and Maximum -28 years Relaxation for Ex-service men – Upper age: 48 years. Relaxation for state fire service personal: Upper age: 35 years.
- Educational Qualification Pass in Class 10+2 examination or equivalent with 60% marks or Armed Forces Special Certificate equivalent to Class 10+2 or a Graduate Degree from a recognized university.
- Experience Ex-servicemen and State Fire Department personnel with minimum 10 years service in the armed forces or State Fire Services capable of dealing with the fire prevention measures and exigencies. Ex-Servicemen should be of the rank of JCO or equivalent and of Exemplary character.
- Medical Category Selected candidates will be subjected to medical examination by Bank’s Doctor for their medical fitness.
- Job Profile All duties attached to Medical Clinic of the Bank as Pharmacist/Compounder, for Pharmacists including assisting in Clerical work, whenever necessary. Should be able to give first aid treatment independently in accident cases.
- Age Minimum-18 years & Maximum-28 years
- Educational Qualification Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized university or Board. Candidates with degree in Pharmacy will be preferred.
- Experience The candidate must be a registered Pharmacist under Pharmacist Act with State Pharmacy Council or similar recognized body constituted for the purpose. Minimum 1 year experience as Pharmacist or Compounder
Scale of Pay : 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
Emoluments : Selected candidates will be paid emoluments as applicable to Award Staff under various Rules/Awards/Settlement in force in the Bank from time to time. At present, the total starting emoluments of a clerical cadre employee in a metropolitan city will be around Rs 14,000 per month inclusive ofDA&allowances.
Selection Procedure :
- Control Room Operators and Armourers The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of short listing and interview. However Bank may, at its discretion, hold written test if required.
- Pharmacists The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of test and interview. Test, either in offline mode or online mode (to be decided by the Bank) will be held on 29.12.2013 at Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Shimla, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna, Shillong, Jaipur and Dehradun centres. The candidates called for test are based on the information published in the application form. Their eligibility for the post will be verified with the original documents, if called for interview after qualifying in the test. The Bank reserves the right to add, delete or allot any centre and change the date of test at its discretion.
- SC / ST / PWD / EXS Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges only)
- All others Rs. 200/- (App. fees plus Intimation charges)
Candidates will be required to register themselves online first through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. after which candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through one of the following mode-
- Offline mode (the system will generate a cash voucher/ challan form pre-printed with the candidate’s details which will be required to be presented at any State Bank of India counter with the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete).
- Online mode (the payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking).
GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH &SIGNATURE
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in Annexure-I. Your online application will not be registered unless you upload your photo and signature as specified.Onuploading your photo and signature, as specified, your online application will be provisionally registered.
DISPATCH OF APPLICATION –
Candidates applying for the posts of Armourer/ Control Room Operator should forward a copy of printout of the application alongwith copies of documents showing Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Technical Qualification, Experience, Service Certificate, Discharge Certificate etc to our address given below to reach on or before 03-12-2013.
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment And Promotion Department,
3 Floor, Atlanta Building, rd
Plot No. 209, BBR, Block No.III,
Nariman Point, Mumbai-400 021.
Recruitment in the Clerical Cadre Posts of Pharmacists,
Control Room Operators and Armourers
1) Online registration From : 08/11/2013
2) Last date for online Registration : 22/11/2013
3) Payment of fees - online : 08/11/2013 - 22/11/2013
4) Payment of fees at branches : 11/11/2013 - 26/11/2013